I am one of the 50 contestants in a fun recipe contest using Saucy Mama’s mustard. This is a great potato salad because it doesn’t have mayo so it will stand at room temperature for a picnic or bqq no problem. The flavorful dressing perks the potatoes right up! Please take 4 seconds and click twice to vote for my recipe HERE so I can win! THANK YOU! smooch!
Skinny Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette (serves 4)
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Saucy Mama Dijon Mustard (or whatever Dijon you have)
- 1 tablespoon Saucy Mama Smoky Garlic Mustard (or whole grain mustard)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons, finely minced shallot
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces, about 1 inch cube. Place them into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook, uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the remaining ingredients, expect parsley. Stir in parsley. Toss the dressing in a large bowl with the potatoes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
CLICK HERE if you liked this! xo.Pin It